Mechmine provides the Cloud-based machine monitoring service mmViewer for bearings and gears/drives
mmViewer enables its customers
- to monitor the health of bearings and gears of rotating machines by means of analysing the vibration data,
- to analyse and predict the state of bearings and gears,
- to oursource the monitoring to Mechmine’s monitoring service,
- downloading of analysis reports, i.e. graphs.
- Runs in the Browser, no dedicated Software needed!
- Rawdata analysis
- Frequency-spectrum analysis
- Envelope spectrum analysis
- Velocity analysis (ISO 10816-3)
- Cepstrum analysis
- Trend-charting (FTF,BSF,BPFI,BPFO,BPFI,GMF,RPM)
- Compute various statistical paramters over time
- Alarm setting using different kind of thresholds, alarm notfication via SMS or Email
Price plan April'18
|Free||Data processing and display in mmViewer. Access to selected analysis functions and generation of max. 9 reports per asset. Data go typically through customer's IT network.||Activ||free|
|Free+||“Free” plus safe connectivity (wireless data transport and not through customer's IT)||Activ||EUR 380/year/mmBox for SIM+UMTS Dongle|
|M1||“Free” or “Free+” plus alarm function with SMS/Email triggered through thresholds||Activ||EUR 950/year/device|
|M2||M1 plus automated bearing/gear defect detection and fault classification||4Q2018||TBA|
|M3||M2 plus automatic Remaining Useful Life (RUL) prediction||1Q2019||TBA|
|O1||Vibration expert analyses the data history in mmViewer and produces a health report||Activ||EUR 250/analysis/device|
Not included are any expenses for data acquisition hardware and its installation like e.g. mmBox (data acquisition hardware with 8 channels) and Sensors.